Become A Fan on Facebook!!

jlv photography on Facebook

Friday, March 20, 2009

9 day old perfection::Ventura County Newborn Photographer

Here is the debut of my beautiful niece (my best friend's baby)! She was such a good little model. I could not be more proud :) Enjoy the perfection of this little girl!

This is also the debut of my new logo!!! Professionally designed by Christina R., an amazing woman I met on a photography board. Email me if you need her design services, she is awesome!


0 comments:

About jlv photography

jlv photography specialzes in babies, children and families. I can also shoot your special event! Please contact me for more details!

jaime.vukelich@gmail.com

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP