Become A Fan on Facebook!!

jlv photography on Facebook

Monday, November 9, 2009

Remaining 2009 Dates

With such a short time remaining in the year, I wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has made it such a great on for JLV Photography!! I have been overwhelmed by the support and success of this small idea :)

November is now fully booked. I can possibly do a few weekday sessions based on availability, but all weekends are full, thank you!!

The only weekend still available this year is Dec. 12 and 13. I cannot guarantee you will get your images by Christmas, so keep that in mind if you want to book that weekend.

Again, thank you to all my clients, you are awesome!! I so appreciate the support and look forward to a great 2010!!

0 comments:

About jlv photography

jlv photography specialzes in babies, children and families. I can also shoot your special event! Please contact me for more details!

jaime.vukelich@gmail.com

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP