Become A Fan on Facebook!!

jlv photography on Facebook

Friday, July 24, 2009

Baby B at 3 Months!::Thousand Oaks Baby Photographer

I am so excited to follow the first year for this little cutie! I did her newborn session and will be photographing her every 3 months! Can't believe she is 3 months already. We had a nice morning at the park, though baby B was beyond her nap and ended up sleeping at the end thanks to Daddy's magic touch. I took advantage of the sleeping baby and snapped a few at the end. Here are a few from the session! Can't wait to watch her grow! Enjoy!!




0 comments:

About jlv photography

jlv photography specialzes in babies, children and families. I can also shoot your special event! Please contact me for more details!

jaime.vukelich@gmail.com

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP