Become A Fan on Facebook!!

jlv photography on Facebook

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Baby Boy Z::Ventura County Newborn Photographer

I had the pleasure of photograhing 10 day old Z yesterday and he was just a little peanut! He slept almost the whole time and let me do pretty much anything I wanted...a photographer's dream! Couple that with the fact that he has a cool mommy and daddy and I got way too many great photos (see mommy pregnant with Z here)! He was so strong too, look at the last picture of this set and tell me if you think a 10day old should do that! Enjoy the sneak peek!!




0 comments:

About jlv photography

jlv photography specialzes in babies, children and families. I can also shoot your special event! Please contact me for more details!

jaime.vukelich@gmail.com

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP