Become A Fan on Facebook!!

jlv photography on Facebook

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Three Becomes Four::Thousand Oaks Maternity Photographer

My daughter has known this little girl since before she was born (we met in birth class) and we have had so much fun watching them grow together. Now they are expecting a little boy and I am so excited to see him grow up too!! They are such a beautiful family and I had so much fun capturing these moments for you guys!! Enjoy the sneak peek of our session!!




0 comments:

About jlv photography

jlv photography specialzes in babies, children and families. I can also shoot your special event! Please contact me for more details!

jaime.vukelich@gmail.com

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Creative Artworkof Fractal Enlightenment

Back to TOP